22 October 2012

Michaels Toast of the Town Variations Blog Hop

The three winners of three bags of beads and a toggle clasp to make a variation of my Toast of the Town necklace are...



I am ready to ship out your beads to you TODAY so you can get started on YOUR VARIATION of this necklace ASAP! Please email me your address to enjoytheday@tesoritrovati.com

For those of you that did not get selected by the random gods, never fear! You are still invited to play along. I will be responding by email to each person who commented with a copy of the instructions that I wrote. These instructions can also be found on the Michaels website here. If you are up to the challenge, I invite you to join me!

{Click here for a coupon!}

The blog hop will start right here on Friday, November 2nd. The only rule is that you use the instructions for the Toast of the Town necklace as your starting point to make your own variation of the necklace. You can use whatever color palette you prefer and although it is not required to use the Michaels/Bead Gallery line, I would love it if you did! And someone said that there is a tremendous sale (50% off strands?! Woohoo! I am going shopping!) going on right now.

If you would like to be included in an official blog hop list on my blog, please leave your blog address in the comments and I will have a master list on my blog revealed on November 2nd.

Get creative!


4 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Dang it all... I had my 4 leaf clover with my faux lucky rabbits foot hoping you'd pick me. :) I can't wait to see what the lucky winners design. Have a wonderful week dear friend!
Hugs!

KayzKreationz said...

I was so hoping I'd get picked. I would like to still try to play along. Our Michael's is about 30 miles away, but hoping to get there maybe Wed. Love that red/black pallette, so will probably be going with those colors if I can get there and get beads. Thanks. Looking forward to the instructions.

A Polymer Penchant said...

Yay winners!! I'll be joining in wit my stash from shopping yesterday. My blog at www.apolymerpenchant.com I enjoy your challenges too much to sit out

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am so excited! I had to read it three times before I believed my own name was up there! Thank you so much!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin