02 October 2014

30 Words :: High Flyin'

it never, ever gets old
rising
above the clouds
seeing this a-maz-ing world from
a new perspective
and knowing that
you are
SOARING
to new heights in 
every.single.way


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry that I dropped the 30 Words ball last week. I was preparing (read: obsessing) over a super duper top secret trip that I took to Colorado. I will be sharing more in the future, I promise! I have a thing for taking pictures out of airplane windows. The view is just spectacular. These were photos I snapped on my iPhone on the way back home. It was an amazing trip that may in fact fling me further along my own trajectory, and might even include more trips back.

If you prepared a 30 Words for September 25th, please add it to this week along with any new ones.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The premise of 30 Words Thursdays is simple...
Take an image (preferably one you shot, or have permission to use).
Write 30 Words about it. No more. No less.
Post it each Thursday.


Add your link to the InLinkz on my 30 Words Thursday post.
(InLinkz code will be open for one week.)
Enjoy seeing what others have captured by visiting them and leaving a comment.



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Get the InLinkz code for your blog!


3 comments:

Drtanglebones said...

I'm excited for you and your super secret evil plans! Good luck!

Carol Dekle said...

Miss Erin, I'm super intrigued and very excited for you! I saw your pic on fb and the camera said PRIMETIME...WAT! Super cool! Can't wait to see what you have been up to!!!

Sarajo Wentling said...

I'm so excited for you whatever those new heights are. (And don't listen to Eric, we all know your secret plans are far from evil!) I know that whatever it is that you will totally rock it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin